Purchase or Sale of a Business
乐彩论坛17500大乐透 browse through our listings for business brokers committed with the expertise to assist you if the business for sale is still available.
|Ref No||D891/QKS-04|| |
|Category||Distribution / Wholesale|
Arabian & French PerfumesDon’t miss this selling business opportunity for those who are interested in perfume business within Malaysia. Currently, the seller has chain of perfume outlets, all in Klang Valley.
There are huge potentials to expand this business outside the Kuala Lumpur territory. The business could be grown further via Licensing Structure programme.
The offer includes as below :
- Industry information from A to Z.
- All existing outlets in the malls.
- Vendor continue to supply grade all sellable products.
- Detail of materials and start up stocks.
- Currently, all are semi designer name brand of perfumes, with future prospects of ALL own created brands ONLY (supplied by the vendor, under agreement).
- Training, hands on after sale assistance.
- Brand registered Trade Mark, Website and Databases.
- High paid up capital Malaysia registration of company.
All that is required is your capital. Tools and everything else will be provided. New owner can sell locally, as well as expand the business to East Malaysia. As mentioned above, the Vendor will do OEM products for the new investor. Hence, the purchasing / inventory sector would always be taken care of – even after the transfer of ownership.
The company benefits from having introduced several other unique brands to the Malaysia market, all of which are showing good growth trends. While some competition exists, this is a niche business operating in a niche marketplace, resulting in limited competition locally.
The main owner (Vendor) wishes to spend more time running its overseas manufacturing business. This is for those who know what they want in retail business and have the necessary capital.
RM 50,000 - RM 100,000
|Back Contact Us|
Back to Top